first 21 visitors get 21% off everything in the shop! Use code first21
Due to the nature of digital products, all preset and bundle sales are final. If you have questions about how to use the presets please read the FAQ section below, and don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com with any further questions.
I have spent countless hours creating what I believe to be some of the most versatile and consistent presets on the market. This bundle includes all 20 of my personal presets, designed to work in all lighting situations. Choose your bundle option at checkout. Lightroom Desktop +Lightroom Mobile, + ACR, or the Mobile only bundle. Save up to $35 when you buy the bundle!
+ Zotti Air Collection
+ Zotti Fire Collection
+ Zotti Water Collection
+ Zotti Earth Collection
+ Zotti Ether Collection
+ *BONUS* Zotti Refine Pack (not available for mobile)
Overview: 16 color presets + 4 b&w presets + lens corrections + radial filters.
+ 1.5 Hours of One on One Zoom time
+ All my favorite edited tips
+ Ask me any and all photography/editing questions
+ Bonus points if you bring a glass of wine
Alchemy is described as the pursuit of turning a common metal into gold almost as if by magic. I believe that presets are a form of alchemy for photographers; turning a common image into a work of art with a few clicks of a button...almost as if by magic.
1. Being a primarily outdoor photographer, most of my presets are designed with natural light in mind. However, there are a some presets I have designed specifically for indoor lighting conditions. If you're looking for a mix of both, I recommend getting The 5 Elements bundle.
2. Yes, I actually recommend it! I use every one of these presets in different conditions and I often mix and match them in a single session. I designed these to be extremely cohesive, yet versatile enough to be used in a multitude of shooting scenarios.
3. Each preset collection has a distinct theme and something that I think they are strongest at. For example, I love to use the Air Collection when there is a lot of blue sky showing in an image, the Fire Collection works best to make red and orange tones pop, and oddly is also my go-to for snow shots. I find that the Water Collection is strongest near bodies of water, and I use the Earth Collection for golden hour and in wooded areas. The Ether collection is specifically designed for low-light and blue hour conditions.
4. Yes, and yes! This was my primary goal in creating these presets. I wanted presets that work anytime, anywhere, and don't compromise the cohesive feeling of my brand. I have purchased preset packs in the past and they fell short in one area or another. I would find my consistent style was thrown off when I would run into a session that they wouldn't work for. So my mission was to design an array of presets that work always.
5. If I had to sum up the style in one word, it would be "balanced". I wanted something soft yet contrasted, colorful, yet muted, filmy yet bold, all at the same time. My goal was to create something that produced a dramatic but calming aesthetic.
6. These presets are meant to be used on RAW files only. I do not recommend that they be used on jpeg files, though that is entirely up to the user.
7. Presets not only speed up editing time considerably, but they also offer a consistency to a photographers work that builds trust and recognition with their clients.
8. This depends on your style of photography and where you most often shoot. If you primarily only shoot a few specific scenes, I'd refer back to question 3 and choose the collections that best fit your style. However, if you shoot at a wide variety of locations like me, I recommend purchasing The 5 Elements bundle.